随着经济的发展,越来越多的人们生活富裕了,车子也就成了家庭必备。那么即使你考了雅思,出了国你也会和车打交道,所以出国也需要停车吧。那么今天,我们就借雅思口语的备考来了解一下相关的场景对话吧!
这儿没有停车标志 There's no parking sign
A:I can't find proper parking space.
我找不到合适的地方停车了。
B:Let's just park here.
就停这儿吧。
A:No,there's no parking sign.
不行,这儿没有停车标志。
B:Oh,the policeman's coming.
噢,警察过来了。
停车与收费Parking Fee
A:How big is this parking lot in our community?
我们社区的停车场有多大?
B:It has fifty parking spaces.
这儿有50个停车位。
A:So you guys should be always busy.
那你们一定会很忙吧。
B:Why?
为什么呢?
A:I bet it is always full of cars.
我猜它一直车满为患。
B:Quite the contrary, sir. Plenty of the spaces here are free when people drive their cars out to work.
恰恰相反,先生。人们把车开出去上班时,这儿很多车位都空了。
A:Ah…I see.
呵......我知道了。
B:We plan to rent some of them out at the hourly rates.
我们打算把一部分车位按小时收费租出去。
A:What is the hourly rate for a car like this?
那每小时停车收费是多少呢?
B:I am not sure. But it'll be at least ten yuan an hour.
我不敢肯定。不过不会少于10元钱。
A:How mush would it cost if someone parks here for one hour and ten minutes?
如果有人在这里停了1小时零10分钟呢?
B:That would be twenty yuan, sir. We charge only by the number of hours, no split of each hour.
那就是20块钱了,先生。我们只按小时整点收费,不按部分收费。
A:That's expensive.
太贵了。
注释:
community n. 社区
bet vi. 打赌
contrary n. 反面,相反
rent vt. 出租
rate n. 比率
cost vt. 花费
split n. 部分,裂片
停错车位Wrong Parking
A:Excuse me, sir, I'm afraid you can't park your car here.
对不起,先生,恐怕您不能把您的车停在这儿。
B:Why not?It's my parking space.
为什么不能?这是我的停车位。
A:I'm afraid not, sir.
恐怕不是的,先生。
B:Oh? That's a surprise. Let me see…D 0411 Our dog's birthday. Yes, I'm sure this my parking space!
是吗?真叫人吃惊。我看看……D0411我们家狗的生日。是的,我肯定这就是我的停车位!
A:But I saw a red car always parking here before.
但我以前都是看到一辆红色的车停在这儿来着。
B:Oh, we've just repainted our car. It was red.
哦,我们昨天刚刚给它重新上过漆,它以前是红色的。
A:Maybe. But the car of this space has a broken rearview mirror on the left.
也许吧。但这个车位的车的左后视镜是坏的。
B:Yeah. It used to. We got that fixed yesterday too.
是啊。它以前是。我们昨天也已经把它修好了。
A:Could you wait for a minute, sir? I'd like to have a check.
您能等一会儿吗,先生?我得核实一下。
B:Sure, go ahead.
可以,你核实吧。
A:Sorry, sir, my mistake. This is your parking space.
对不起,先生,我弄错了。这是您的停车位。
B:That's all right. It's not your fault.
没关系。这不能怪你。
注释:
afraid adj. 害怕的,担心的
birthday n. 生日
paint n. 油漆
may be adv. 也许
fix vt. 修理
以上就是雅思口语:出国也需要停车的详细介绍,希望大家能够关注!最后,祝各位烤鸭都能考出满意的雅思成绩。
您还可能关注:

