对于那些托福备考时间相对充裕的考生,不妨在课余时间多读一些英文诗歌,从诗歌中也能够学到一些托福词汇。在此前程百利考试小编为各位考生分享一篇英文诗歌,我们一起在诗歌中学习托福词汇。
Goodbye Again, Cambridge---徐志摩
I leave softly, gently, 轻轻的我走了,
Exactly as I came. 正如我轻轻的来;
I wave to the western sky, 我轻轻的招手,
Telling it goodbye softly, gently. 作别西天的云彩。
The golden willow at the river edge 那河畔的金柳,
Is the setting sun's bride. 是夕阳中的新娘。
Her quivering reflection 波光里的艳影,
Stays fixed in my mind. 在我的心头荡漾。
Green grass on the bank 软泥上的青荇,
Dances on a watery floor 油油的在水底招摇;
In bright reflection. 在康河的柔波里,
I wish myself a bit of waterweed 我甘心做一条水草!
Vibrating to the ripple. Of the River Cam. 那树荫下的一潭,
That creek in the shade of the great elms, 不是清泉,是天上虹
Is not a creek but a shattered rainbow, Printed on the water 揉碎在浮藻间,
And inlaid with duckweed, It is my lost dream. 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
Hunting a dream? Wielding a long punting pole 寻梦?撑一支长篙,
I get my boat into green water, Into still greener grass. 向青草更青处漫溯,
In a flood of starlight, On a river of silver and diamond 满载一船星辉,
I sing to my heart's content. 在星辉斑斓里放歌。
But now, no, I cannot sing 但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music; 悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Even Summer insects heap silence for me 夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight! 沉默是今晚的康桥!
I leave quietly 悄悄的我走了,
As I came quietly. 正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves. 我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away. 不带走一片云彩。
词汇笔记:
1,exactly[ɪɡˈzæktli]adv.精确地; 确切地; 完全地,全然; 恰恰;
2,quivering['kwɪvərɪŋ]adj.颤抖的;v.微颤,抖动( quiver的现在分词 ); 使震动;
3, wisp [wɪsp]n.小捆; 小束; 小缕;vt.把…卷成小把;vi.一缕缕地飘动;
4,shattered [ˈʃætərd]adj.破碎的; 极度疲劳的;v.打碎; 破坏,损坏; 使心烦意乱(shatter的过去分词);
5,bank[bæŋk]n.银行; (条形的)堆; (河的)岸; 库存; vt.& vi.堆积; 筑(堤); 将(钱)存入银行;
vi.(转弯时)倾斜飞行; (在某银行)开账户,存款; vt.(用煤等)封炉火;
以上就是要为考生分享的英文诗歌,希望考生可以多复习并记一下里面好的表达方式为考试所用,在此也预祝各位考生托福备考顺利,考一个满意的成绩。您还可以拨打400-890-6000咨询更多关于出国留学与出国考试相关的信息。
您还可能关注:

